Retail Workforce Management Solutions
Enables critical visibility and control of staffing levels
In the retail sector, the quality of service is just as important to customers as the quality of the goods themselves. In such a people-focussed business, up-selling, cross-selling and repeat purchases depends on having happy, motivated staff in the right place at the right time.
Used by organisations such as Ocado, Habitat and Ikea, SMART's solution for retail gives retailers the visibility, control and availability they need, with the flexibility and fulfilment that staff expect in a modern working environment.
- Staff retention and loyalty are key to service
- Casual, part time and weekend staff
- Seasonal fluctuations
- Real time costing and management of shifts
- High staff turnover agency costs as a result of high turnover
The SMART solution
- On-demand workforce scheduling and planning
- Schedule forecasting
- Proactive demand management and planning
- Streamlined and integrated workforce management processes
- Access control
- Greater staff choice and flexibility for a better work-life balance
- Improved security
- Reduced staff turnover and absenteeism
- Reduced recruitment and agency costs
- Better customer service
For case studies and press releases related to this industry please see our Publications section.